The International Journal of Cancer Survivorship
IntroductionThe journal is the official journal of RoCSP. It is intended to report on research about what improves the quality and quantity of life for those living with and surviving cancer. It is intended to be read by all those working with cancer survivors,
- Health care professionals
- Exercise professionals
- Cancer Patients seeking to manage their own health and well being
- Support groups
- Technological innovations
- Welcoming of a variety of research perspectives
- Interested in implementation and policy as well as more basic research
The manuscript will be sent blinded to two reviewers, who will be asked to rate the article as.
- Recommended for publication
- Recommended for publication with minor changes (requiring only editorial approval)
- Considered for publication with major changes (requiring reviewer re-approval)
- Rejection as unsuitable for publication in this journal
In all cases the reviewers will be asked to provide feedback for the author(s).
Once accepted, the articles will be allocated to a print issue. All abstracts will be published online once accepted. Selected articles will be published online in advance of print publication.
Interested in submitting your article to the first issue?